Ok too much of inspirational books and videos and music. Now is the time I really start working on what I want. Of Course looking at my career opportunities, learning new stuffs are primary. But I may have to relook into what i am doing.
I am just playing games in the night, This FIFA game has become an addiction. Have to cut down that.
I sleep at 5am very consistently which is really not good. It wakes me up at 12pm and hence I am not able to eat my breakfast consistently again.Thats bad, thats really bad. I am not sure how much health is deteriorated due to this timeline.
I love to be disciplined but when I work towards that I wont be consistent. Of Course I am human. But still, I would like it to be a perfect day which I achieve this.
- Wake up at 5am
- Have a self journal written till 5.30am to work on the tasks today.
- Work on improving business analysis skills till 7am (Robin sharma says you have to work 1.30hrs every time, it increases productivity)
- 7am-7.30am workout and jog. Run at least 1.5kms daily with intense work out. Nope, i don’t prefer gym as of now. will wait for it a bit.
- Have a healthy breakfast and a nice juice.
- Reach office by 9.30am
- Reach home by 7.00pm
- try to cook a dish a day using internet recipes/videos.
- relax till 9.00pm
- eat dinner before 9.30pm and start working on blogs till 10.30pm
- Read books that are pending review till 11pm.
- Get to the bed before 11am
So this will be my focus.