Well this was an inspired Goal setting. I promise to take a printout when I am done with doing the list and then keep updating this post every two weeks. This is fun
1. Wakeup at 5am for 5 days continuously.
2. Read 50 books(13/50)
You can check my book reviews and book reading activities in :
3. Go for a solo trip
4. Meet 10 new people as part of positivity exercise. (3/10)
One of my 2018 goal was to meet awesome people like Balaji Viswanathan, the most followed Quoran and CEO of Invento Robotics – famous for the MitraBot.Finally met someone so down to earth yet intellectually out of the world! We spoke about half an hour about his productivity tips, various books that he reads! Felt like I have met a living Abdul Kalam! Awesome day!
Check his profile in Quora!
5. Go for a concert.
6. Get 300 subscribers in Merrybrains Youtube channel (61/300)
7. Sing and Record 10 new songs (3/10)
you can check my recordings at:
8. Start a music youtube channel
9. Own a DSLR camera
10. Reach 70kgs with a desirable body (Way behind 😦
11. Get featured in a famous youtube channel
12. Create 2 Lic policies
13. Create a gallery wall in my study room
Started with a gallery wall. Will add pictures to it!
14. Attend a quora meetup
15. Meet Quora celebrities- GV or balaji Vishwanathan (Done)
Met Balaji sir.
16. Keep up the journal (failed)
17. Plan a trip abroad
18. Achieve the targeted revenue in merrybrains book blog.(0/100%)
19. Learn Guitar.
20. Upgrade the balcony
21. Attend 2 productivity group meetups!
22. Healthy Hair (On track)
23. Cook 5 new dishes (on track)
Chicken chilli- Malabar style
Fish fry 🙂
24. At least 3 Random act of kindness
25. Restart craft works
26. Start painting 🙂
27. Get one professional certification.
Done- Safe Agile Practitioner
28. Start practicing football again.
29. Plan a family trip
30. Complete a course in udemy
31. Complete 10 animation videos
On track- 2/10
32. Write 10 linked-in articles
33. Write at-least 20 merry brains blog articles
34. Go to Adiyogi -Isha foundation