Well this was an inspired Goal setting. I promise to take a printout when I am done with doing the list and then keep updating this post every two weeks. This is fun
1. Wake up at 5am for 5 days continuously- Failed
I tried. Really tried but my sleep schedule is so damn freaked up. I will start afresh next year.
Btw this year I tried waking up at 5 am continuously for 4 days but I caught a fever and bloom… all gone…
I started reading Robin Sharmas’slates book – The 5am club. hopefully next year… Damn sure…
2. Read 50 books- Acheived
Oh well, I conquered this and I am not stopping just here.. 🙂 I finished almost 60 books … yahooo….
You can check my book reviews and book reading activities in :
and my specific challenge here .
3. Go for a solo trip- Failed
Still need to plan . This seems like a lot of plan.. Hopefully should get this done by november
4. Meet 10 new people as part of positivity exercise. – Partially Achieved
One of my 2018 goal was to meet awesome people like Balaji Viswanathan, the most followed Quoran and CEO of Invento Robotics – famous for the MitraBot.Finally met someone so down to earth yet intellectually out of the world! We spoke about half an hour about his productivity tips, various books that he reads! Felt like I have met a living Abdul Kalam! Awesome day!
Check his profile in Quora!
Next up? Anyone want to connect and you think you are positive- feel free to connect me 🙂
5. Go for a concert- Failed
Damn, almost forgot about this goal.. 😦
6. Get 300 subscribers in Merrybrains Youtube channel – Partially Achieved
7. Sing and Record 10 new songs (7/10)
you can check my recordings at:
8. Start a music youtube channel- Achieved
Finally created MerryBrains Vlog and added a video too.
Check the channel here.
9. Own a DSLR camera- Achieved
Wow. This is something awesome 🙂 Finally got a sony a6300 mirrorless with 4k video recording- loving it 🙂
10. Reach 70kgs with a desirable body .
- Started hitting the gym 🙂 Going good.
- Update- not going that great now. consistency is the key.
11. Get featured in a famous youtube channel- Failed
Way behind. : (
But I started my own music youtube channel. lets make it famous 😉
12. Create 2 Lic policies – Failed
Damn! The IT returns.. 😦
Save money 😦
13. Create a gallery wall in my study room- Achieved
- Started with a gallery wall. Will add pictures to it!
- Started adding some pictures
14. Attend a quora meetup – Failed
- Oops… do we have any meetups as of yet..
15. Meet Quora celebrities- GV or balaji Vishwanathan – Achieved
Met Balaji sir. Check above goals.
16. Keep up the journal – Failed
Probably i was not consistent enough.. though I blog regurarly 🙂
17. Plan a trip abroad – Acheived
- This goal is just planning 🙂
- But guess what- I actually did it 🙂
- Check my srilanka travel pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1891861647600278&type=1&l=fa3e3a8f60
18. Achieve the targeted revenue in merrybrains book blog.- Acheieved
- Its going good
19. Learn Guitar.
Way Behind 😦
20. Upgrade the balcony – Achieved
- I did some upgrades but the plants are drying
- Need some fresh upgrades.
- Started updating this.. should be done soon 🙂
21. Attend 2 productivity group meetups- Failed
Hardly there are group meetups now..
22. Healthy Hair – Partially Achieved
- Well, I think i have been consistent in keeping it ..
23. Cook 5 new dishes – Achieved
Chicken chilli- Malabar style
Fish fry 🙂
Prawns Semolina Fry
Crab Sukka – Mangalore style 🙂
Anjal Tava fry 🙂
24. At least 3 Random act of kindness – Achieved
Did wherever possible- not boasting 🙂
25. Restart craftworks – Failed
26. Start painting – Achieved
This is on a roll 🙂
27. Get one professional certification- Achieved
Done- Safe Agile Practitioner
28. Start practicing football again- Failed
- Found a team to practice
29. Plan a family trip- Achieved
- Planning one 🙂
30. Complete a course in udemy- Failed
Not yet 😦
31. Complete 10 animation videos- Partially Achieved
32. Write 10 linked-in articles- Partially Achieved
Did a couple of them .. Check my linked in blog
33. Write at-least 20 merry brains blog articles- Achieved
On track- Surely on track 🙂
Visit this site for more 🙂
34. Go to Adiyogi -Isha foundation- Failed
Not yet- perhaps a solo trip here would make sense ? 🙂
35. Practice Minimalism- Achieved
Doing this actively 🙂